VIP packages are limited. Seating is generally arranged by time of reservation, and we do try to accomodate those that need extra space or an aisle because of special conditions. We prefer that you use Paypal to purchase your VIP packages, but we can make other arrangements if needed. Use the Contact Us page to inquire about other payment arrangements. For the past two years we have sold out the VIP conference room, so we urge you to watch for when the ticketing process opens.
VIP Packages - $40
Everyone likes to be a VIP. By purchasing a VIP package you will receive:
- Reserved and guaranteed seating in the conference room.
- Special VIP only activities, like the popular eat and greet with the speakers and other special guests. This year's eat and greet on Friday evening will include a special presentation by Loren Coleman. We are also going to use Theo's banquet room and a buffet style dinner to assure VIPs can be in the main room and that the food will be available in a timely way. We have outgrown the first floor facilities, the banquet room will solve some of the challenges of the large turnout we have seen.
- Exclusive, timely updates on conference news and preferential registration consideration for conference related events.
- Online, private access to all of the speaker's presentations once production is complete.
- Entry in the VIP door prize drawing.
- Your own pre-registration and check-in line, faster and less crowded.
- Other surprises.
Note: When you purchase VIP tickets via Paypal, please place the name of those who will be attending in the comments section of the order form. Also, you can still use Paypal if you do not have a Paypal account. Simply check that you do not have an account and pay by a credit card without the need to create an account
Overflow Tickets - $10
For the first time ever we will also be offering overflow tickets for purchase as an early registration process. These tickets are for seating in the overflow rooms, the conference video and audio is delivered to these rooms via closed circuit. We have this ticket option because VIP tickets have been selling out and people still want to see the conference and participate in other activities offered during the weekend. We have decided to sell a portion of these tickets on an early basis for those people who might either miss out on the VIP tickets or who are on a budget and possibly bringing the family to the event. This will also allow those that are travelling a longer distance to be assured of a ticket and they do not have to arrive early or stand in a line to be assured they will be able to see the conference. By purchasing these tickets you will be assured a seat in the overflow rooms at the lodge. These rooms will have closed circuit video and audio from the main conference room so that you may see and hear all of the presentations of the conference. You will also have access to the vendor area, many of our speakers have tables in that area and interact with attendees there. The Friday advanced hike and Sunday events are also open to overflow ticket holders.
If you sell bigfoot, sasquatch, outdoor or related merchandise, you may want to consider reserving a vendor table for the conference. With over 500 attendees, the Ohio Bigfoot Conference offers you the opportunity to reach a large, specific audience all in one day and in one place. If you are interested in a table, please send an email to email@example.com and we will see if we can fit you in as we are very near capacity.
The fine print - ticket purchases are not refundable. You are responsible for entering accurate information so that we can contact you and identify you when you pick up your tickets. We strongly suggest bringing a copy of your Paypal receipt and a picture ID. Registrants pick up their tickets either on Friday evening or Saturday morning, as we get closer to the conference date we will post schedules on the Conference Events page.